Wednesday 27 June 2012


Reading is a place where you can feel peaceful and in a mind of their own.



Lots of books bore me, i read a couple of pages of them and get bored but there are certain books which really grab my attention. My favourite author is Michael Morpurgo; i particularly like animal books by Michael Morpugo such as ‘Shadow’, ‘Born to run’ and ‘The Butterfly Lion’. My favourite book is shadow my Michael Morpurgo, it is a fiction book, it is not a true story but it could happen, it really hit me because i have 2 dogs of my own and i love them to bits.

4 comments:

  1. i have 3 dogs! i also like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog changed my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micheal Morpurgo is my favourite author to! I love his book born to run its my fave :3

    Greenreader x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahuh Michael Morpurgo is a really good author he is one of my fave too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete